Only six months after Samsung released its failed Galaxy Gear smartwatch, with all the faux fanfare of a product that was...
Services delivered with unmatched expertise
Celcite draws on the collective experience of its management and consultancy staff who combine over 110 years in telecom engineering, through various roles on vendor teams, as service providers, and at telecom consulting companies.
Our engineers boast a long list of accomplishments, including:
- They have worked on over 30,000+ sites (RF Design), 40,000+ sites (RF Performance), 10,000+ sites (Modifications & Traffic Engineering) and undertaken project management services for over 1000 site deployments.
- They have worked on over 20,000+ sites on backhaul projects with major Tier 1 operators.
- They have worked in some of the most challenging wireless environments on the planet –large multi-vendor, multi-technology, multi-carrier, high traffic environments.
- They have extensive experience in core network technologies including Packet Switch, Circuit Switch, Transmission, OSS, IP, and MPLS.
- They are trusted advisors to wireless telecommunication carriers and managed service providers, offering guidance, innovative thinking, and a strong commitment to performance and fulfillment.
Wireless Network Engineering
It’s no secret that communication technologies are converging and leaving in their wake an infrastructure that offers ubiquitous access to information, anywhere, anyplace, and anytime. Wireless network engineering is now on the cutting edge of data communications technology as corporations are becoming more and more dependent on wireless technologies to interact with their suppliers, customers, and mobile workforce.
RF Design & Optimization
As networks become more and more complex, and data traffic explodes, spectrum inefficiencies are severely exposed. The question is, how can operators continue to match supply and demand while providing quality service when access to suitable spectrum is limited and under such pressure? It’s time to measure up!
We deliver optimization services for all wireless technologies including GSM, UMTS, LTE and Small Cells.
Backhaul & Transport Engineering
The need for a solution that addresses a breadth of platforms ranging from legacy, hybrid, and packet microwave to SDH/SONET, WDM, and Carrier Ethernet is upon us. On top of that, efficient network management across layers, end-to-end MPLS, precise synchronisation, and a robust OAM model are required to complete the solution.
Core Network Engineering
As networks move to a converged backbone supporting IP operations and management, support is needed to make these migrations happen. This might require myriad technologies such as evolved Packet Core, WAN Networking, Next Generation Switching, IMS, WiMAX, and host of others.