Guest Post July 9-10, 2013
San Francisco, CA
Early Bird Tickets on Sale
COPS for LTE
Fueled by the growing availability and affordability of more smartphone models as well as the popularity of internet browsing and social networking, worldwide deployments of LTE are occurring rapidly. The operator’s biggest current challenge is to ensure optimal utilisation of LTE capabilities while leveraging the current 2G and 3G networks. In addition, the operator needs to manage:
- Initial LTE Cluster Tuning with focus on coverage and quality optimisation.
- Handovers (both Inter LTE and IRAT)
- Optimising the neighbour list
- Tuning the network parameters
With numerous elements to manage, there is a need for the operators to always oversee their LTE network map from a single multi-technology, multi-vendor platform.
Our COPS platform helps mobile network operators to run their LTE network efficiently. On a single platform, COPS enables operators to monitor and analyse other technologies and vendors in conjunction with LTE. COPS continues to successfully deliver reliable LTE optimisations for clients worldwide.
The LTE module in COPS-AIC ensures the LTE network architecture is deployed optimally through pre/post launch activities, network audits, network monitoring, and on-going network optimisation. The COPS LTE optimisation features include Automatic Intelligence Correlation (AIC) analysis, network monitoring, network audits and checks, network optimisation/analysis and daily reporting. AIC analysis is provisioned via our automated rules engine (COPS-AIC) that continuously takes in a variety of data types from the network to correlate issues and identify root causes for poorly performing network elements.
Network Monitoring includes:
- Alarms – daily as well as alarms history reporting
- S1/X2 issues, RSSI changes
- KPI trending – daily and hourly resolution
Network Audits and Checks include:
- Parameter discrepancy checks which conform to the Operator’s standards
- Change Impact Analysis
- Features activation checks
- Termpoint validation audit
- Inter-technology audits
Mobile Network Optimisation/Analysis includes:
- Neighbour grooming
- PRB utilisation
- Overshooting timing advance analysis
Daily Reporting includes:
- Top offenders for various categories such as accessibility, retainability, DL/UL throughput, latency etc.
- KPI reports
- VSWR issue reports.
- Leverages the multi-vendor, multi-technology, mobile network optimisation platform to provide a one-stop shop for all optimisation needs
- Improves operational efficiencies by enabling automatic audits according to company standards
- Ready to use audits based on the deep optimisation know-how with proven techniques to optimise the most complex multi-vendor mobile networks
- Access to the only available solution that provides true automatic root cause analysis.