Revamping Fetion service in latest bid to take on Tencent's WeChat...
An Intelligent OSS (iOSS) & SON Solution
As networks become more complex, managing multi-vendor, multi-technology systems is an ever increasing challenge. Your multi-vendor, multi-technology wireless network requires the dual support of capacity and quality maximisation with efficient network management. Leading mobile operators realise that automation-centric solutions are imperative to simplify network management and maximise network potential.
Celcite combines an innovative automation platform and expert managed services to help mobile network operators to reach these goals with less effort.
Developed by Celcite, COPS™ provides a unified, enterprise grade intelligent OSS (iOSS) platform that leverages automation and centralised SON capabilities to monitor, manage, and mitigate network capacity and quality problems in an autonomous closed loop mode.
COPS™ is just the right platform you need to maximise network quality and capacity while simplifying network management, thereby increasing the ROI on both CapEx and OpEx spend.
COPS™ users achieve unparalleled ROI from:
- Higher network capacity utilisation [Lower CapEx deployment]
- Better call quality and higher data throughput [Lower customer churn]
- Simplified network management of multi-vendor/technology networks [Lower OpEx costs]
The COPS Platform: Powerful, Smart, and Seamless
COPS is a single enterprise grade mobile network performance and optimisation platform that enables a complete suite of mobile network solutions backed by years of deep network management and optimisation know-how. This approach provides operators one integrated solution for all of their mobile network optimisation and subscriber experience management needs including mobile network capacity planning.
COPS™, a centralised intelligent OSS (iOSS), powered by our own Automatic Intelligent Correlation (AIC) engine and self-optimising (SON) capabilities, today helps over 20 operators spanning four continents (nearly 2 million cells) to maximise network capacity and quality, while simplifying network management and thereby achieving over 70% operational efficiencies.
Why Choose COPS?
- One-stop solution delivers multiple tools and applications
- Commercially deployed in mobile networks to manage and optimise nearly 2 million cells
- Managing more than 40 million subscriber experiences in multi-vendor, multi-technology self organising networks (SON)
- Enables the paradigm shift from "Person-Centric’ to "Automation-Centric" approach
- Operational standardisation and excellence across markets and functions
- Reduced dependence of engineering teams on vendor specific knowledge
- New insights to drive the subscriber experience