WWE SuperCard is off to a nice start on iTunes and Google Play.
SENIOR RF ENGINEER
Under general direction, the Sr. RF Engineer is responsible for complex engineering and/or analytical tasks and activities including, but not limited to, network design, engineering, implementation, or operations/user support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: The area of responsibility will generally cover, several of the following activities –
- Perform RF network design, planning and optimization activities
- Perform link budget analysis, design criteria and traffic analysis
- Ensure data integrity of various morphology/topography databases and drive test data for model calibration
- Carry out area and site surveys to identify RF equipment location and antenna orientation
- Analyze equipment co-location requirements for multiple operators
- Perform inter-modulation analysis
- Perform site candidate evaluation
- Support leasing/zoning teams as subject matter expert at zoning hearings
- Verify RF related site engineering drawings
- Perform site build verification and acceptance
- Perform frequency and BCC planning and/or PN planning
- Perform co-channel and adjacent channel interference testing and analysis
- Undertake network performance improvement (KPIs) and optimization tasks
- Undertake BSS parameter modifications
- Other similar duties as assigned
Qualifications & Essential Requirements:
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent and 3 years relevant experience or Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent and 5 years relevant experience.
- Experience in a RF wireless engineering for a telecommunications system.
- Must have experience in mobile radio propagation aspects through working on one of the following technologies – GSM/GPRS, CDMA/1xRTT, UMTS, EVDO, HSPA or LTE.
- Must have working experience on one of the following equipment - Ericsson, Nortel, Nokia, Siemens, Motorola, Alcatel Lucent or Huawei.
- Require travel at short notice and relocation within the USA.
- Employer will accept a suitable combination of education, training or experience.
Please send your resume and preferred contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org