Jawbone's UP bands don't have small screens on them, which means you can't glance down and look at how many calories you'...
SENIOR RF ENGINEER
Under general direction, the Sr. RF Engineer is responsible for complex engineering and/or analytical tasks and activities including, but not limited to, network design, engineering, implementation, or operations/user support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: The area of responsibility will generally cover, several of the following activities –
- Perform RF network design, planning and optimization activities
- Perform link budget analysis, design criteria and traffic analysis
- Ensure data integrity of various morphology/topography databases and drive test data for model calibration
- Carry out area and site surveys to identify RF equipment location and antenna orientation
- Analyze equipment co-location requirements for multiple operators
- Perform inter-modulation analysis
- Perform site candidate evaluation
- Support leasing/zoning teams as subject matter expert at zoning hearings
- Verify RF related site engineering drawings
- Perform site build verification and acceptance
- Perform frequency and BCC planning and/or PN planning
- Perform co-channel and adjacent channel interference testing and analysis
- Undertake network performance improvement (KPIs) and optimization tasks
- Undertake BSS parameter modifications
- Other similar duties as assigned
Qualifications & Essential Requirements:
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent and 3 years relevant experience or Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent and 5 years relevant experience.
- Experience in a RF wireless engineering for a telecommunications system.
- Must have experience in mobile radio propagation aspects through working on one of the following technologies – GSM/GPRS, CDMA/1xRTT, UMTS, EVDO, HSPA or LTE.
- Must have working experience on one of the following equipment - Ericsson, Nortel, Nokia, Siemens, Motorola, Alcatel Lucent or Huawei.
- Require travel at short notice and relocation within the USA.
- Employer will accept a suitable combination of education, training or experience.
Please send your resume and preferred contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org